LFD IN-HOUSE DENTAL SAVING PROGRAM
Affordable dental savings for individuals and families is just a phone call away.
Our Legacy Family Dental of Mountain Lakes Dental Savings Plan (DSP) is designed to help our patients receive outstanding dental care while staying on a budget.
We treat our patients like family providing recommendations for dental care to meet your needs as an individual. Each DSP member represents an important role in our dental family. We are grateful for your suggestions and perspectives. Please feel free to provide feedback about our Dental Savings Plan and ask specific questions about the services we provide.
Dental Savings Plan Services
The following services are provided to the individual patient within the contract year and are not transferable.
INCLUDED IN THE PLAN:
- Two regular dental cleanings
- Two examinations including consultation and treatment recommendations.
- All necessary X-Rays
- Two emergency exams (Including necessary x-rays)
- 15% discount on all dental treatment including:
- Crowns and bridges
- Endodontic Therapy (Root canal)
- Periodontal (Gum Disease) services and additional cleanings
- 10% discount on implants and implant services
- Including bone grafting when necessary
- 5% discount on cosmetic services
- Veneers & teeth bleaching
We even offer an additional discount when you renew your yearly plan. Call today for more details!
Limited Time Open Enrollment for a Dental Savings Plan, Sign Up Today!
This dental office, independent of DentalPlans.com, Inc. is providing discount dental plans which benefit the patient and dentist as is it encourages necessary dental services. DentalPlans.com is not insurance, provide discounts at certain health care providers for medical services, and do not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The Plan member is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the Plan or discount plan organization.
Call Today to Enroll: 1-877-242-1452